I've been tagged
This one is called 6 on 6's (or something like that)...
6 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Extreme Makeover Home edition
2. Top Chef
3. Rachel Ray
4. The Unit
5. House
6. Law and Order
6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Olive Garden
2. Chilli's
3. Red Lobster
4. Sub Way
5. Panda Garden
6. Logan's Steak House
6 things that happened today:
1. Crossed kiddos
2. school
3. going to scrapbook
4. blood work
5. ate breakfast
6. Got Tagged!
6 things I am looking forward to:
1. A week off
2. The Cool Air!
3. Christmas
4. Free Mondays
5. Soup Season!!!
6.
6 things on my wish list:
1. Debt Free
2. Kitchen remodel
3. my glorified body :)
4. Someone to teach Joshua Pre-calculas
5.
6.
2 months ago


1 comment:
Just figured I would pass around the love!
Post a Comment