Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Day to remember.....

Yesterday was 18 years that my youngest brother Joe past away in a terrible car accident.  He was young, just three months from being 16.  He had a his whole life ahead of himself, but it wasn't meant to be.  Miraculously there where 5 kids in the car and Joe was the only one that sustained any serious injuries.    That has always been a witness to me that it was just his time. 
           Psalm 139:16 CJB

           Complete Jewish Bible
           Your eyes could see me as an embryo, but in your book all my days were already written; my
            days  had been shaped before any of them existed.
January 15 is always a difficult day for me as I remember my rebellions young brother.  I'm so thankful that I know the One who holds me in His hands.  I pray that my brother knew him too.

No comments: